Once you have your event planned, one of the first things you should do is create a website specifically for your event. This website will serve as a valuable marketing tool and is an easy way for prospective participants to gain needed information.
It is recommended that you have a website separate from your company or organization’s website. This allows the domain to be completely dedicated to the event itself. When you use a dedicated website for your event, you are not fighting for your viewer’s attention. There is nothing else to distract the viewer from the information you have posted on the event.
A dedicated event website also helps get participants engaged and excited about the upcoming event. As more people get excited about the upcoming event, registration and ticket sales will take off.
What Does BGW Home Remodeling Have To Do With It?
BGW is a company that has built all the interiors of our building and we cherish their partnership. They mostly provide Kitchen & Bathroom work but we were an exception. They should ahve a lot of info here: https://g.page/bgwconstructionllc?share
However, to have an event website that does well you need to make sure you include all of the information that participants are looking for, including:
- A description of the event
- Information about your company or organization
- Easy to find contact information
- A schedule for the event
- Information about the venue
- Venue address
- Social media links
- An option to add it to their calendar
- Bios for speakers
- A clear purchase and refund policy
- Photos from previous events
- Sponsor logos
- Event updates (both pre-event and post-event)
- Frequently asked questions
- Subscription to Mailing List